I did a tiny bit yesterday, but I'm not sure what I'll be doing in the near future. The outside interest in my writing just isn't there, which is finally interfering with my having inside interest in my writing. It never used to interfere, but I've been at this so long....
I spent a wonderful impromptu day in my garden weeks ago--I used all of my energy and rushed out there to snap pictures of all-things spring, including the picture of me on Amazon and now the one here in my About Me post.
That day I was in one of my energy crashes but just forced myself to work through it...uh, probably not the best thing to do.
I was feeling sick today, too, because of allergies (I think), but I'm doing better, am somewhat itching to maybe do some writing after. I shall see....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please note that I, F. P., am Rose in the comments here too. I can't change that name, and I don't even know how I added it there lol.